1. Anonymous – Plagiarism
2. Anonymous – (Prez/me/me)
3. Justin Cox – Caravaggio
1. Vanessa Roveto – IC Doge People
2. Deana Rose – Star Wars/Instrumental
3. Kelly Gallagher – Eisenstein Steps
1. Laura Iancu – Vogue/Dogue
2. Thad Kellstadt – BIGGIE/Notorious
3. Jonathan Crylen – Outkast/Spottiedogie
1. Paul Sargeant – Mirror/Doge
2. Paul Sargeant – Herzog is Hungry
3. Anonymous – Kid/Ideology
4. Anonymous – Came/Ideology
5. Anonymous – Catfood
1. Anonymous – Handjobs at Foxhead
2. Josh Foman – Multitudes
3. Timothy Orme – Doge Die
IC DOGES – DUE DATE EXTENDED TO WEDNESDAY, APRIL 16TH
The Iowa City International Documentary Film Festival is very excited to announce an addition to this year’s celebration of non-fiction cinema.
Send us your gifs and memes!
What is a non-fiction gif or meme?
It’s up to you! It’s also up to us.
All entries will be considered for this year’s awards in the IC DOGES special screening.
Categories could include but are not limited to:
Best Grumpy Cat
Best Confession Bear
Best Unpopular Opinion Puffin
Best O Rly Owl
But categories are also of your own invention!
The IC DOGES special screening will be held on April 17 at FilmScene in Iowa City as part of the 12th annual Iowa City International Documentary Film Festival, as a lead-in to Eric Fleischauer and Jason Lazarus’ TWOHUNDREDFIFTYSIXCOLORS.
We will also generate a Tumblr of ALL the submissions.
Don’t take too long to generate and submit your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Make it fast, make it fun!
Send your material to: email@example.com